CARE Project Manager – FEED II Vacancies || UN Jobs in Eastern Equatori. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.care.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
CARE Vacancies 2023 for Project Manager – FEED II Jobs in Eastern Equatori Location.
CARE Jobs in Eastern Equatori 2023:- New job notification not for CARE job opportunity portal for the post of Project Manager – FEED II. Project Manager – FEED II Vacancy is for the Eastern Equatori location. Candidates should apply through www.care.org before the last date.
Project Manager – FEED II Jobs at CARE Details
|Name of Vacancy||Project Manager – FEED II Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Location||Eastern Equatori|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Project Manager – FEED II Jobs Description
CARE is seeking a Project Manager who will be directly responsible for the implementation, management and coordination of the Global Affairs Canadian funded project entitle ‘’ Fortifying Equality and Economic Diversification for Resilience (FEED II)’’ at field level. The project is a 5 year women’s economic empowerment initiative that uses a food security and livelihoods platform to reduce the inequalities between women, men, female and male youth in access to and control over productive resources and assets to enhance food security in South Sudan. The project is implemented in a consortium of World Vision, CARE and War Child Canada. This position is based in Torit, South Sudan and will manage both Eastern Equatoria and Jonglei States.
1.Programme strategy and development
- Lead in the identification and development of new business opportunities in the states including cultivating relationships with donors, proposal writing, etc. in line with CO strategy and the CARE global mandate to serve the needs of women and girls.
- Support development of proposal and programme planning at state level
- In collaboration with the Gender and Protection advisor, ensure mainstreaming of gender & protection in all proposal development, theory of change and budget development.
2.Project design, management, and implementation
- Lead in the design, management, and implementation of FEED II project activities in Eastern Equatoria and Jonglei states
- Preparation of work plans (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and submit to the CO and donor respectively.
- Provide support to CARE’s local partner(s) to ensure the project implementation is in line with project objectives and budget and provide necessary support when needed.
- Work closely with logistics, including planning for procurement and delivery, for project supplies.
3.Staff management and Capacity Building
- Regularly assess and strengthen the capacity of field level staff, ensuring that team members can access training and professional development resources appropriate to their capacity gaps/needs.
- Develop training materials/curriculum and organize field level trainings with a special focus on standards and best practice to build the technical capacity of CARE staff, Women Led Organizations (WLOs) and government counterparts as required.
- Ensuring that staff have adequate equipment and resources.
Representation and coordination
- Establish and maintain communications with key project stakeholders (including national, state and county Government authorities including NGOs and UN Agencies and civil society actors and engage actively with existing coordination mechanisms.
- Represent the organization in relevant working groups, sector fora, conferences, and high-level meetings and humanitarian cluster meetings.
- Engage proactively with donors and other stakeholders for the purposes of advocacy and fund raising.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in agronomy, agriculture economics, agribusiness, food security and community development, with 10 years’ experience implementing FSL projects in a resilience setting or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation, and monitoring.
- Supervisory, training delivery and teamwork abilities
- Experience in VSLA, Women economic empowerment initiatives, peace building and extension approaches including farmer field and business schools.
- Experience in climate smart agriculture, NRM and gender transformative approaches.
- Ten years’ experience working on FSL programming in humanitarian contexts, including experience of field-level management of complex humanitarian response and resilience programs with proven experience donor-funded projects.
- Experience in a coordination role requiring provision of support to multiple offices/locations/teams.
- Experience in implementation of sustainable livelihoods and cash and voucher assistance programming
- Experience in Village Saving and Loan Association (VSLA0 and Income Generating Activities (IGA)
- Experience in field schools approaches like Farmer Field and Business School (FFBS)
- Experience working in a fragile state like South Sudan or similar context.
- Proven experience of successful capacity-building of development and humanitarian field staff and partners, with experience in remote training.
- Proven experience supporting project teams on full project cycle technical needs (design, implementation, M&E, lessons learned), experience in emergency. or protracted crises setting.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Strong networking capability
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs