COOPI Country Representative Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.coopi.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
COOPI Vacancies 2023 for Country Representative Jobs in Juba Location.
COOPI Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for COOPI job opportunity portal for the post of Country Representative. Country Representative Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.coopi.org before the last date which is 28/08/2023.
Country Representative Jobs at COOPI Details
|Recruiter Name||COOPI (Cooperazione Internazionale Fondazione)|
|Name of Vacancy||Country Representative Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Country Representative Jobs Description
COOPI is not operative in South Sudan since 2010. The selected person will firstly identify opportunities and possible strategic positioning for the launch of COOPI activities in South Sudan in response to the ongoing humanitarian crisis. Once idenfied, in a second stage he/she will open the mission operatively. Therefore COOPI is expecting the:
- Identification of funding opportunities of the main donors in the country;
- Definition of sectoral interventions and identification of the main activities to be carried out in the country also in relation to the presence of other actors in the humanitarian sector;
- Definition start up of the administrative and burocratic procedures to open the mission in the country.
The results will be presented with the delivery of one or more documents in charge of the collaborator, to be drawn up under the coordination and supervision of COOPI headquarters:
- Discursive analysis document covering each of the above themes;
- Maps with geographical indications;
- Any document and information that may be useful in terms of starting the interventions;
- COOPI mission operative.
The implementation of the consultancy involves the following activities:
- Context: conduct a general analysis aimed at objectively understanding the economic, social and political context with a view to a potential inclusion of COOPI in terms of emergency response and resilience;
- Donors analysis: identification of the all donors present in the country and define a list of potential funders according to the sector of intervention;
- Institutional stakeholders and local NGOs: establishing initial contacts with official and unofficial institutional presences still in terms of completing analysis and in key of a forthcoming collaboration; analysis of the presence of local actors including local NGOs that can help to complete the framework of the context and that possibly in the future may be involved in a humanitarian, economic and social development intervention;
- Analysis of needs and sectoral intervention: analysis of a working hypothesis (sector, beneficiaries, geographical area of intervention) that takes into account the area of intervention of the potential local institutional counterpart and other possible international actors;
- Security: a general analysis by geographical area and tools to be used for of any future interventions;
- Investments for launching the mission in the country: general analysis of the registration procedures in the country, of the activities and of the costs needed for the start of logistical operations (visas, human resources, logistics;
- Representation of COOPI: representing COOPI in a productive way in relations with local partners, donors and institutional stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of relevant field experience in humanitarian or early recovery programs;
- Sound knowledge of international donors procedures;
- Excellent reporting writing skills;
- Able to manage a high workload and meet tight deadlines;
- Proactive aptitude in terms of planning and coordination with different bodies, institutions and Reference Points;
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking capacity;
- English mandatory (excellent level written and spoken);
- Adequate resilience to stress, positive thinking and solution-oriented.
- Previous experience in the Country or in the region is an asset;
- Knowledge of Italian language.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs