CTG General Airport Terminal Services Manager Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.ctg.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
CTG Vacancies 2023 for General Airport Terminal Services Manager Jobs in Juba Location.
CTG Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for CTG job opportunity portal for the post of General Airport Terminal Services Manager. General Airport Terminal Services Manager Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.ctg.org before the last date which is 14/02/2023.
General Airport Terminal Services Manager Jobs at CTG Details
|Recruiter Name||CTG (Committed To Good)|
|Name of Vacancy||General Airport Terminal Services Manager Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
General Airport Terminal Services Manager Jobs Description
Qualification Bachelor Degree or equivalent in relevant Sector (essential).
Sector experience Minimum of 3 year/s of demonstrable relevant MOVCON experience (essential).
Geographical experience Minimum of 3 year/s of experience in Africa (essential).
Languages Fluent in English (essential).
Working level in Arabic (desirable).
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of position
We are currently, seeking for a General Airport Terminal Services Manager to oversee the operations at the Juba Terminal.
The candidate must be a dynamic, multi-functional, an independently motivated person who supports the Movement Control Section with professionalism, dedication, and client orientation skills. The areas of expertise required are in the multimodal transport sector, travel and dispatch management and Movement Control (MOVCON), Air transport, air traffic control and safety
To the Area Manager
· Cargo handling/processing, load preparation, palletization etc.
· Aircraft and truck loading and unloading, including container stuffing/un-stuffing.
· Cargo movements to/from and within UNMISS cargo warehouses by UNMISS-provided equipment (pallet jacks, including manual handling). It is clarified that the Contractor’s personnel will not be required to drive or operate any Heavy Mechanical Handling Equipment or Machinery.
· Other related freight operations at existing UNMISS terminal facilities.
· Passenger check-in at existing UNMISS terminal facilities
· Passenger departure processing
· Boarding gate operations.
· Passenger marshalling/ushering (between terminals and aprons)
· Passenger arrival processing (escorting to/from terminals)
· Baggage weighing/tagging.
· Baggage services/ loading/ offloading onto/from aircraft (and buses /trucks I dollies, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree in the relevant sectors
· Three or more years of experience in managing MOVCN related Services
· Proficiency in travel and dispatch management and Movement Control (MOVCON), Air transport, air traffic control and safety
· Ability to simultaneously monitor and control multiple duties
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) programs
· Ability to work independently in managing difficult
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs