FCA Country Director Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.kirkonulkomaanapu.fi before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
FCA Vacancies 2023 for Country Director Jobs in Juba Location.
FCA Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for FCA job opportunity portal for the post of Country Director. Country Director Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.kirkonulkomaanapu.fi before the last date which is 11/05/2023.
Country Director Jobs at FCA Details
|Recruiter Name||FCA (Finn Church Aid)|
|Name of Vacancy||Country Director Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Country Director Jobs Description
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is seeking for a Country Director based in South Sudan. This position has an important role to carry out development and humanitarian work in South Sudan. This exciting and challenging position will be for two years to start, with an extension possibility.
Duties and responsibilities:
Primary responsibility of the Country Director (CD) is to provide leadership and strategic direction of FCA`s development and humanitarian operations in South Sudan.
- Be responsible for developing FCA country strategy, based on FCA Global Strategy
- Be responsible for staff security in South Sudan
- Lead FCA’s program work and quarantee its sustainable impact
- Be a supervisor for FCA’s Senior Management Team in South Sudan
- Lead logistics, HR and financial management of the country office according to the applicable Statutory Requirements as well as ensure that policy and guidelines issues by the SAC are followed
- Lead people: Create an open and empowering working culture and leading people in a fair and trust-building way
- CD Is the ultimate responsible for compliance of the office with set FCA standards. He/she is responsible for implementing locally the complaint mechanism according to the rules and procedures of FCA
- Lead innovations: Identify and lead innovation opportunities in order to have sustainable impact and long term growth of the country program to reach out to as many beneficiaries as possible
- Effective communication: Ability to deliver messages that inspire good team work. Active listening to beneficiaries staff and stakeholders in order to gain understanding of country context. Ability to communicate concisely and persuasively
- Demonstrating quality and accountability at all work areas: Acting in line with FCA’s vision, values and quality & accountability standards
Competence and Personal Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in senior leadership role, special emphasis on program management, with strong focus on humanitarian work
- Preferably CD has leadership experience either from South Sudan or from nearby location in region
- Strong asset is if the candidate has already existing networks and relationship with the government of South Sudan, development, humanitarian and advocacy community and partners
- In depth understanding on nexus-programming
- Experience in FCAs thematic areas: Right to Quality Education, Right to Livelihoods and Right to Peace
- Experience in partnership building and management with local CSO partners, donors and national government
- Experience in leading self-implemented, partner-implemented and consortium operations
- Results-oriented and effective decision-maker
- Cultural sensitivity, diplomatic, positive and constructive approach.
- Experience of leading efficient and transparent financial management processes
- Preferably previous experience in working with Finnish donors, like Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English, other languages are an asset
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs