Geneva Call MEAL Officer Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.genevacall.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
Geneva Call Vacancies 2023 for MEAL Officer Jobs in Juba Location.
Geneva Call Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for Geneva Call job opportunity portal for the post of MEAL Officer. MEAL Officer Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.genevacall.org before the last date which is 05/07/2023.
MEAL Officer Jobs at Geneva Call Details
|Recruiter Name||Geneva Call (Geneva Call)|
|Name of Vacancy||MEAL Officer Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
MEAL Officer Jobs Description
- Support project teams to ensure appropriate data collection and management, including cleaning and validation.
- Develop project MEAL plans based on project log frames and indicators.
- Monitor overall project implementation, including field visits to verify data.
- Support in the development of MEAL tools, including developing assessments, baselines, monitoring and evaluation systems, data analysis and report writing.
- Support project teams in ensuring that programme related actions are taken based on MEAL findings and feedback from beneficiaries.
- With support from programme team colleagues, provide high quality project information to both internal and external stakeholders, extracting detailed project data relevant for reporting.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, humanitarian and/or development studies, communications, or relevant field;
- Minimum 3 years equivalent work experience in a humanitarian organization;
- 3 years experience as MEAL Officer or similar role.
- Understanding of proposal management, including project design and proposal writing;
- Familiarity with standard grant management tools such as logical frameworks;
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation as it links to implementing successful projects, both day to-day and measuring and demonstrating impact;
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate data collection tools and analysis;
- Good level of proficiency in Word, PPT, KoBo Toolbox, and PowerBI or equivalent.
- English (C1-C2).
- Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, travel frequently in conflict-affected areas and to handle numerous tasks simultaneously;
- Capacity to think critically and produce high-quality reports and analysis;
- Strong inter-personal, communication and leadership skills;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs