INSO Safety Advisor Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.ngosafety.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
INSO Vacancies 2023 for Safety Advisor Jobs in Juba Location.
INSO Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for INSO job opportunity portal for the post of Safety Advisor. Safety Advisor Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.ngosafety.org before the last date which is 24/02/2023.
Safety Advisor Jobs at INSO Details
|Recruiter Name||INSO (International NGO Safety Organisation)|
|Name of Vacancy||Safety Advisor Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Salary||SSP 4550 Per Month|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Safety Advisor Jobs Description
Founded in 2011, the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) is an international non-governmental organisation that supports humanitarian aid workers by establishing safety coordination platforms in insecure contexts. INSO provides registered NGOs with a range of free services, including real-time incident tracking, analytical reports, safety-related data and mapping, crisis management support, staff orientations and training.
INSO provides daily support to more than 1000 NGOs operating in 16 of the world’s most insecure countries.
INSO is registered in the Netherlands with its headquarters based in The Hague, the international city of peace and justice.
INSO South Sudan
Founded in 2018, INSO South Sudan addresses the insecure operating environment all NGOs face in the country. The platform currently supports 257 NGOs including a large number of local partners, enhancing safety preparedness and providing support through reports, alerts, training and more. We cover all ten states and three administrative areas in South Sudan with a country office in Juba and field offices in Yambio, Wau, Rumbek, Bentiu, Malakal, and Bor. Working with INSO South Sudan offers you the chance to be part of a dynamic and growing program alongside a diverse team.
We are now hiring our Safety Advisor-Northeast with a start date of 14 April. This position in based in Juba and reports to the Deputy Director.
As Safety Advisor-Northeast, you will work in a team giving security analysis and advice focusing on the Greater Upper Nile region that is not only some of the best of its kind, but that is also vital to the efforts of the NGO community to deliver aid and assistance to the thousands of people who need it. You will be outgoing and resilient—with the ability to analyse complex security issues and contexts and give sound practical safety and security advice.
- Establish and maintain an active information network, which includes NGOs, the UN, military forces, etc. to obtain credible and relevant safety information.
- Provide NGOs with timely and credible security information and contextual analysis of the local security situation.
- Facilitate and lead regional NGO community security roundtables.
- Assist NGOs in developing their own security management capacities and assisting in crisis evacuation planning.
- Manage a small team, including supervision of national staff and oversight of local logistics and administration.
- Effectively represent, promote, and protect INSO’s mandate of independence, impartiality and neutrality.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Masters level education or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Proven writing, editing, and analytical skills.
- Personal and professional resilience in a fast-moving, high-output, quality-driven program.
- Independent drive, motivation, and excellence, and ability to operate and sustainably manage staff and teams under strict systems and deadlines.
- Well-developed personal, organisational and team management skills and standards in a diverse multicultural setting.
- Demonstrable understanding of humanitarian safety practices and principles.
- Recent experience in South Sudan.
- Experience in insecure/conflict-affected environments.
- Demonstrable understanding of security dynamics in South Sudan.
- Experience with NGO security and/or project management.
- Experience in the humanitarian, humanitarian access or risk management sectors.
- Existing information networks.
- Local language skills.
Key Personal Competencies:
- A good listener
- An effective communicator
- Excellent analyst
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A people manager
INSO’s Safeguarding Policy
INSO is fully committed to safe recruitment, selection and vetting of all potential new staff, trustees and volunteers and we will ensure rigorous compliance with our Code of Conduct and Safeguarding policy throughout the recruitment process.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs