INTERSOS Programme Coordinator Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.intersos.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
INTERSOS Vacancies 2023 for Programme Coordinator Jobs in Juba Location.
INTERSOS Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for INTERSOS job opportunity portal for the post of Programme Coordinator. Programme Coordinator Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.intersos.org before the last date which is 24/02/2023.
Programme Coordinator Jobs at INTERSOS Details
|Name of Vacancy||Programme Coordinator Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Programme Coordinator Jobs Description
Since gaining independence from Sudan on July 9, 2011, South Sudan has confronted a number of humanitarian challenges, including population movements and returnee integration. In the two and a half years since people of South Sudanese origin began returning from Sudan on a large scale directly before and after independence, vulnerable communities in South Sudan have struggled to accommodate more than 700,000 new arrivals, many of whom are rebuilding lives and livelihoods with few resources from which to draw. Inter-communal violence and general insecurity also persist in several parts of the country, particularly in Jonglei State, where fighting has led to significant displacement and deteriorating humanitarian conditions.
Lingering effects from more than 20 years of north-south conflict, poverty, and continued tension with Sudan, led to a cessation of oil exports in 2012 that damaged South Sudan’s economy, compounding the humanitarian situation. Confronting deteriorating economic conditions, populations are less able to cope with shocks and increasingly rely on the humanitarian community for basic food and non-food assistance. However, insecurity, bureaucratic harassment of relief organizations, logistical challenges, and Government of the Republic of South Sudan-imposed restrictions constrain humanitarian activities across the country, hindering the delivery of critical assistance to populations in need. The Country has then seen a prolonged period of instability resulting from a failed and then stalled peace process.
- Support the overall programme management and development of the South Sudan mission (clusters, donors meeting and other relevant meeting programme oriented)
- To manage and oversee the development of the assigned projects such as WASH, EiE, Protection, NFI/Shelter and Food Distribution
- Develop and revise programme of activities for INTERSOS SSD mission
- Develop and write new proposals
- Ensure that all projects are reaching high-quality performance by coordinating the implementation of the organization’s tools and approaches
- Ensure ongoing learning on good practices and sectoral standards relevant to the assigned projects and monitoring systems and tools are developed and used by project managers and sector coordinators
- Promote teamwork and coordination across sectors to ensure integration and homogenous quality implementation of programs
- Enhance a positive identity of INTERSOS across all Programmes
- To build a strong collaborative network among partners and community in the spirit of the participatory approach of INTERSOS programs
- Develop and update minimum standards for program implementation across strategies
- Ensure with the support of the Protection Coordinator that all sectors are considering Protection Mainstreaming actions and AAP in all activities
- Ensure strengthening of existing presence through complementary integration of INTERSOS sectors of intervention
- Ensure quality of the report sent to the donors.
- Ensure 5W matrices are submitted to national clusters as agreed,
- Coordinate internal cross sector communication and updates
- Represent INTERSOS with national and state authorities, non-state actors I/NNGOs, donors etc. in Juba
- Ensure ongoing training of team, re-recruit where necessary
- support PM in recruit field staff – as support
- University degree at Masters level of relevant sectors and fields or demonstrated programme management experience
- Experience (3 years) working in a complex context is required
- Knowledge of proposal development is essential
- Intersectoral experience or similar positions are an asset
- Experience managing integrated projects is an asset
- Knowledge of the different sectors of intervention is a must
- Excellent written and spoken English are essential
- Willingness to live in the field including on temporary bases and to accept basic living standards and movement restrictions
- Willingness to work adapt and productively work in insecure, volatile, or harsh environments
- Strong team spirit
- Flexibility, stress tolerance
- Problem-solving attitude, solutions oriented
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs