IntraHealth International Chief of Party Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.intrahealth.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
IntraHealth International Vacancies 2023 for Chief of Party Jobs in Juba Location.
IntraHealth International Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for IntraHealth International job opportunity portal for the post of Chief of Party. Chief of Party Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.intrahealth.org before the last date which is 15/04/2023.
Chief of Party Jobs at IntraHealth International Details
|Recruiter Name||IntraHealth International|
|Name of Vacancy||Chief of Party Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Chief of Party Jobs Description
lntraHealth International, Inc is a US based NGO with offices in over 30 African countries including South Sudan. IntraHealth International is currently seeking a Chief of Party (COP) as part of IntraHealth’s submission for an upcoming project focusing on orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW). The project is designed to prevent new HIV infections and optimize outcomes for those living with HIV by fostering resilience among high-risk children, youth, and their caregivers in high-burden counties in South Sudan.
The COP provides overall leadership and management as well as strategic guidance and vision to all partners and project staff. The COP will oversee all aspects of the project with a particular focus on the technical integrity of project design, implementation and monitoring, which s/he will ensure by working closely with and supervises senior project staff. S/he will ensure that there is strong collaboration and effective communication with USAID, project partners, the Ministry of Health and other implementing partners and stakeholders. The COP is responsible for meeting contractual obligations, producing high quality deliverables, meeting project targets, and achieving project results, in full compliance with IntraHealth policies and procedures and donor rules and regulations. The COP is the principal liaison with USAID and reports to IntraHealth home office staff.
- Provides overall program vision with technical and strategic leadership to achieve program results and financial and contractual accountability.
- Represents the program and IntraHealth with USAID, implementing partners, Ministry of Health, and other stakeholders.
- Directs the launch and implementation of the project, supervising a team of technical and operational staff.
- Monitor program activities and progress related to impact and sustainability of innovative interventions.
- Ensure that data required for demonstrating program impact and lessons learned are collected, analyzed and integrated into program monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Ensures high quality results through effective teamwork and routine program reviews leading the implementation of work plan strategy development.
- Ensures program activities comply with USAID and IntraHealth rules and regulations overseeing budget development, prudent financial management including the execution and monitoring of partner sub-agreements.
- Leads the submission of program reports and other deliverables with USAID, in coordination with IntraHealth headquarters, as well as the external dissemination of program results.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health, Public Administration, International Development, or related discipline
- At least 12 years of professional experience at the senior level, with a minimum of five years managing and implementing international programs including providing technical leadership and strong project management.
- Significant experience in HIV/AIDS, adolescent and youth reproductive health, and OVC programming.
- Significant experience with PEPFAR-funded programs in South Sudan.
- Demonstrated ability in leading and managing complex multi-sectorial projects applying strong diplomacy and consensus building skills.
- Experience managing programs in an insecure environment.
- Ability to liaise, advocate and negotiate with donors, implementing partners, multiple stakeholders and host country government
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities, manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment, and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English required. Knowledge of one or more South Sudan languages will be an advantage.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs