IntraHealth International Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.intrahealth.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
IntraHealth International Vacancies 2023 for Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director Jobs in Juba Location.
IntraHealth International Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for IntraHealth International job opportunity portal for the post of Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director. Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.intrahealth.org before the last date which is 15/04/2023.
Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director Jobs at IntraHealth International Details
|Recruiter Name||IntraHealth International|
|Name of Vacancy||Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director Jobs Description
lntraHealth International, Inc is a US based NGO with offices in over 30 African countries including South Sudan. IntraHealth International is currently seeking a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) as part of IntraHealth’s submission for an upcoming project focusing on orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW). The project is designed to prevent new HIV infections and optimize outcomes for those living with HIV by fostering resilience among high-risk children, youth, and their caregivers in high-burden counties in South Sudan.
The DCOP will support the Chief of Party (COP) in providing technical and strategic guidance and oversight of the project and in representing the project to senior officials of the Ministry of Health and USAID. The DCOP will take the lead in coordinating program development, implementation, and reporting. S/he will work very closely with the technical leads and staff overseeing the project’s major technical components, including but not limited to strengthening capacity of vulnerable households to provide basic needs for their children and other family members; improving retention in care, treatment adherence, and viral load suppression for children and adolescents living with HIV; reducing incidence of new HIV infections among adolescent girls and young women; and decreasing experiences of sexual, physical, and emotional violence among children, adolescent girls, and young women. The DCOP will work program staff to ensure results and synergy in the development and implementation of the project. In the absence of the COP the DCOP will assume overall responsibility for the project. The DCOP will report to the COP.
- Supervise assigned staff to achieve program objectives and meet or exceed targets with management and technical backstopping and support.
- Initiate and facilitate regular technical meetings to review program implementation and identify measures to overcome implementation bottlenecks and enhance quality of deliverables.
- Account to the COP on the delivery of technical program objectives, with regular reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Lead documentation and sharing of knowledge and emerging practices from the program internally within IntraHealth and externally with the wider stakeholder audience.
- Ensure daily operations of overall program implementation activities adhere to workplan timelines and that reports, new plans, and budgets are prepared with sufficient lead time to get the necessary approvals.
- Work with the COP to provide technical and administrative support in all aspects of the project and carry out any duties that may be assigned by the COP.
- Oversee and represent the project in the absence of the COP, including collaborating with partners.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health, Public Administration, International Development, or related discipline. Clinical qualifications (doctor, nurse, midwife) preferred.
- At least ten years of professional experience at the senior level, with a minimum of five years managing and implementing programs including providing technical leadership and strong project management.
- Significant experience in HIV/AIDS, adolescent and youth reproductive health, and OVC programming.
- Significant experience with PEPFAR-funded programs in South Sudan.
- Ability to liaise, advocate and negotiate with multiple stakeholders and host country government.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities, manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment, and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Experience managing programs in an insecure environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English required. Knowledge of one or more South Sudan languages will be an advantage.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs