IntraHealth International Finance and Administration Director Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.intrahealth.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
IntraHealth International Vacancies 2023 for Finance and Administration Director Jobs in Juba Location.
IntraHealth International Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for IntraHealth International job opportunity portal for the post of Finance and Administration Director. Finance and Administration Director Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.intrahealth.org before the last date.
Finance and Administration Director Jobs at IntraHealth International Details
|Recruiter Name||IntraHealth International|
|Name of Vacancy||Finance and Administration Director Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Finance and Administration Director Jobs Description
lntraHealth International, Inc is a US based NGO with offices in over 30 African countries including South Sudan. IntraHealth International is currently seeking a Finance and Administration (F&A) Director as part of IntraHealth’s submission for an upcoming project focusing on orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW). The project is designed to prevent new HIV infections and optimize outcomes for those living with HIV by fostering resilience among high-risk children, youth, and their caregivers in high-burden counties in South Sudan.
The F&A Director will ensure that the activity is complying with all USAID rules and regulations and satisfies on a timely basis all of USAID’s financial reporting requirements. S/he will ensure systems and procedures are in place for the operation of the project in a strong financial control environment, including by overseeing effective cash management, vendor payments, budgeting and forecasting, procurement, property and grants management, and other financial tasks. The F&A Director will also provide overall supervision and leadership to the operations team.
- Provide financial management and administration of the award and management oversight of project implementation in line with USAID and IntraHealth guidelines.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial information is presented to USAID, including project expenditure analysis.
- Oversee financial controls, operational systems, and compliance activities for project and with partners.
- Lead partner and sub-grant engagement and management process, from pre-award to close-out, including solicitation processes, pre-award, award, monitoring, and close-out of sub-grant based on donor regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Respond, as needed, to issues that arise, including but not limited to financial reporting, issuing modifications, oversight of compliance with terms and conditions and resolution of disputes, and resolving audits (financial and performance) findings.
- Provide capacity-building support to partners and sub-grantees as needed.
- Oversee project operations, procurement, logistics and supply chain support for project supplies, commodities and equipment.
- Ensure human resources (HR) and performance management systems and procedures are in place, well documented and adhered to.
- Lead project budget development for annual work planning and ad hoc budget requests.
- Supervise administrative, operations, and financial and grants staff.
- Master’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, commerce, operations, or related field; ACCA or CPA certificate is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in a similar financial management and operations role supporting USAID or other donor activities in developing countries.
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting requirements of multi-million-dollar (in excess of $5 million per year) USAID-funded activities and supervising finance and operations staff.
- Experience managing PEPFAR funding, including the development of PEPFAR Expenditure Reports (ER) and Human Resources for Health (HRH) reports.
- Strong knowledge of USG-approved accounting practices, financial reporting standards, and financial management processes.
- Experience building capacity of local partners and sub-grantees in financial accounting and sustainability.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and English language oral presentation skills. Knowledge of one or more South Sudan languages will be an advantage.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs