IntraHealth International Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.intrahealth.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
IntraHealth International Vacancies 2023 for Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager Jobs in Juba Location.
IntraHealth International Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for IntraHealth International job opportunity portal for the post of Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager. Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.intrahealth.org before the last date.
Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager Jobs at IntraHealth International Details
|Recruiter Name||IntraHealth International|
|Name of Vacancy||Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager Jobs Description
lntraHealth International, Inc is a US based NGO with offices in over 30 African countries including South Sudan. IntraHealth International is currently seeking a Senior MEL Manager as part of IntraHealth’s submission for an upcoming project focusing on orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW). The project is designed to prevent new HIV infections and optimize outcomes for those living with HIV by fostering resilience among high-risk children, youth, and their caregivers in high-burden counties in South Sudan.
The Senior MEL Manager will monitor the project’s progress, track performance indicators, and provide advice on activity adjustments needed to ensure project success. S/he will play a leading role in ensuring the program team is collecting and analyzing quality data and preparing and submitting reports on time to USAID. S/he will ensure a robust MEL data system to enhance the collection, management, and analysis of program data and to track and report progress towards achieving results. The Senior MEL Manager will report to the DCOP.
- Provide direct support and technical assistance for the development and implementation of the project’s monitoring and evaluation system.
- Lead the development and implementation of program evaluations, assessments, and research related activities.
- Support the project team to develop and use harmonized data capture tools and data analysis plans for reportable indicators at all levels, ensuring timeliness, quality, and completeness of data.
- Mentor and support the project team in the regular use of data at all levels to target and/or adapt programming.
- Ensure data quality by conducting and participating in data quality assessments (DQAs) on all project indicators.
- Compile and visualize project data to facilitate regular data review meetings.
- Lead project evaluation and learning activities to facilitate adaptive management.
- Collect and disseminate best practices and lessons learned from the project and prepare technical reports based on results to assist project in knowledge sharing.
- Research, compile, write, and submit information, including results and their analysis, for project reports, including the quarterly and annual reports, and respond to requests for data from USAID and other stakeholders.
- Ensure the continuous monitoring of program progress in close collaboration with Ministry of Health, USAID, and other implementing partners.
- Master’s degree in demography, statistics, economics, public health, epidemiology, public health, or another related field.
- Eight years of work experience in the area of monitoring, evaluation and learning in health programming in South Sudan.
- Proven expertise in quantitative and qualitative research and analytic methodologies and operations research.
- Experience in data presentation, visualization, and use.
- A firm command of the MEL issues with respect to HIV/AIDS; significant experience with PEPFAR indicators; good knowledge of DHIS2.
- Demonstrated skills in data management and use of relevant analysis software (SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, Atlas.ti, ArcGIS).
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team and collaborating with government officials at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and English language oral presentation skills. Knowledge of one or more South Sudan languages will be an advantage.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs