NRC HR Admin Coordinator Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.nrc.no before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
NRC Vacancies 2023 for HR Admin Coordinator Jobs in Juba Location.
NRC Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for NRC job opportunity portal for the post of HR Admin Coordinator. HR Admin Coordinator Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.nrc.no before the last date which is 31/03/2023.
HR Admin Coordinator Jobs at NRC Details
|Recruiter Name||NRC (Norwegian Refugee Council)|
|Name of Vacancy||HR Admin Coordinator Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
HR Admin Coordinator Jobs Description
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity, and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Role and responsibilities
The purpose of a Support Coordinator is to implement delegated area of responsibility.
The following is a brief description of the role.
Generic responsibilities (max 10)
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work and Development plan.
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at area level
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis
- Ensure proper filing of all support documents
- Support line managers in procedures and require support team trainings
- Management of support team
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
- Ensure development and implementation of administrative systems and procedures
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and the national labor law in all processes and procedures
- Advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits schemes etc.
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers etc.
- Ensure accuracy of staff salaries
- Ensure that staff records in all offices in the area are up to date and filed appropriately
- Ensure that staff are well orientated about NRC-SS HR and Admin policy and terms of employment
- Prepare monthly HR report of Country Office
- Any other responsibilities as delegated by supervisor.
By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are:
- Line managers Inform the line managers about HR Admin trackers of the staff being line managed and verifies information before approval by line manager.
- All other departments
Scale and scope of position
Staff: Numbers and titles of staff directly managed by the postholder, and numbers of staff and daily workers/incentive staff responsible for overall in the unit
Stakeholders: Develop good working relationship with state Labour office and RRC, Key external stakeholders the post has relationships with (e.g. UN agencies, INGOs, local NGOs, civil society, governmental bodies)
Information: NRC People system Agresso
compliance: NRC term of employment & South Sudan Labour Law
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
1. Professional competencies
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies:
• Experience from working as an Admin & HR Coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery context
• Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge of the humanitarian and development context of South Sudan
• Knowledge of the local languages
• Experience with ongoing operations in similar field operations
2. Behavioral competencies (max 6)
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioural competencies and the following are essential for this position:
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Handling insecure environments
- Empowering and building trust
- Performance Management
The employee will be accountable for the responsibilities and the competencies, in accordance with the NRC Performance Management Manual. The following documents will be used for performance reviews:
• The Job Description
• The Work and Development Plan
• The Mid-term/End-of-trial Period Performance Review Template
• The End-term Performance Review Template
• The NRC Competency Framework
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs