NRC HR Admin Officer Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.nrc.no before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
NRC Vacancies 2023 for HR Admin Officer Jobs in Juba Location.
NRC Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for NRC job opportunity portal for the post of HR Admin Officer. HR Admin Officer Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.nrc.no before the last date which is 27/03/2023.
HR Admin Officer Jobs at NRC Details
|Recruiter Name||NRC (Norwegian Refugee Council)|
|Name of Vacancy||HR Admin Officer Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
HR Admin Officer Jobs Description
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the officer position is day to day implementation of the support functions responsibilities. Use actions words such as ensure, implement or assist for the position relevant responsibilities.
Generic responsibilities (max 10)
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work and Development plan.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
- Responsible for Overall function of the HR Staff learning and development administration Country level
- Tracking of all the staff learning and development, from the performance management learning objective for all, update and report Monthly.
- Responsible to Liaise with Government intuitions such as RRC, Immigration, Customs Relevant Ministries and Other Agencies which are stake holders to NRC’s Operations.
- Ensure that all NRC Juba country office and Guest house Infrastructures/Equipment’s are well maintained and regularly monitored.
- Filing and Archiving Maintained mainly for Incoming and Outgoing correspondences,
- Ensure that Monthly Reports such as Work permit/Visa Tracking’s, are developed.
- Ensure that Timely Travels Bookings are done both International and local and the Monthly cost compiled and submitted to finance promptly.
- Ensure Office Support is provided.
- Performance Management Of Administration Staffs.
- Perform any other duties as may be delegated from time to time by the Line Manager, or Country Director
By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are:
- Support and Program team
- HR Country level and all field offices)
- All Employees of NRC South Sudan
Scale and scope of position
Numbers and titles of staff directly managed by the postholder, and numbers of staff and daily workers/incentive staff responsible for overall in the unit
Key external stakeholders the INGOs, local NGOs, civil society, governmental bodies)
Brief description of the information from the NRC E-learning
Legal or compliance:
Brief description of any legal compliance responsibility per NRC learning programme
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
1. Professional competencies
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies:
• Experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
• Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Some knowledge of English
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
• Diploma/Degree in HR/Admin
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Result orientated approach
2. Behavioral competencies (max 6)
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioural competencies, and the following are essential for this position:
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs