NRC Wash Cluster Co-coordinator Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.nrc.no before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
NRC Vacancies 2023 for Wash Cluster Co-coordinator Jobs in Juba Location.
NRC Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for NRC job opportunity portal for the post of Wash Cluster Co-coordinator. Wash Cluster Co-coordinator Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.nrc.no before the last date which is 11/05/2023.
Wash Cluster Co-coordinator Jobs at NRC Details
|Recruiter Name||NRC (Norwegian Refugee Council)|
|Name of Vacancy||Wash Cluster Co-coordinator Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Wash Cluster Co-coordinator Jobs Description
The overall objective is to ensure the WASH Cluster is functionally achieving effective humanitarian coordination in the field of WASH response in South Sudan. The specific objective of the agreement is to ensure an active involvement of NGO WASH stakeholders in Cluster activities to ensure a coherent and effective response by WASH partners in a strategic manner to a humanitarian crisis.
The three expected results are as follows:
· NGOs concerns and priorities are adequately brought up to WASH co-lead
· WASH stakeholders are encouraged to participate in WASH Cluster events
· WASH Cluster coordination effectiveness is reinforced
NRC as the NGO Co-Lead Agency will appoint a Cluster Co-Coordinator, full time. The Co- coordinator will be reporting to NRC for all contractual arrangements and will be accountable to the NGOs (both international and national) partners of the cluster.
The WASH Cluster Co-Coordinator, as a representative of NGO interests in the WASH Cluster, will assume the following responsibilities;
· Represent the NGO community at the regular WASH Cluster meetings
· Represent the NGO interests in various humanitarian fora where needed
· Establish regular mechanisms for exchange of information between the cluster partners.
· Motivate cluster partners to participate in WASH events (coordination meetings, working groups, training, workshop, assessments, etc.).
· Ensure that all WASH partners have equal and fair access to all Humanitarian Common Services (HCS) such as Logs Cluster and Core Pipeline.
· Develop/apply/update a cluster strategy that ensures appropriate inclusion of all cluster partners
· Contribute/lead to the production of WASH documents (policies, strategies, work plans, advocacy briefs, and bulletins) with appropriate view and technical input from WASH partners.
· Participate/lead in HRP, CERF, SSHF and Flash Appeals processes and represent NGOs/Cluster Partners during the processes of defenses before the respective boards
· Coordinate WASH EP&R partners
· Work closely with the UN co-lead agency UNICEF to ensure effective collaboration between UN and NGOs
· Ensure the accountability and transparency of the cluster’s decision and work.
· Maintain appropriate links and dialogue with national and local authorities, state institutions, local civil society
· Ensure adequate monitoring mechanisms are in place and/or utilized to review the impacts of actions
· Ensure adequate reporting and effective information sharing
· Ensure adequate contingency planning and preparedness of new emergencies
· Identify core advocacy concerns, including resources requirements, and contribute key messages to broader advocacy initiatives of the HC & other actors
· Manage the grant that funds the position and activities (in proposal writing for the continuation/modification/expansion of the co-lead function, effectively implement the grants in accordance with NRC mandatory PCM steps and tools including grants opening, grants review and grants closure, donor reporting and other reporting as required)
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
· University degree in WASH related discipline
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Humanitarian assistance with considerable/proven cluster coordination experience
· Considerable relevant field experience in WASH projects in humanitarian and development programs preferable with non-governmental organizations and in more than one country.
· Experience and/or understanding of WASH related issues in humanitarian and development context.
· Experience in management and capacity building of teams in complex contexts.
· Proven record of training/skills development of individuals and teams, including partner organizations.
· Proven ability to analyze complex humanitarian and recovery contexts at local and national level, monitor changes and translate into appropriate strategic planning
· Good assessment, analytical, monitoring and evaluating and planning skills and project management skills to enable program delivery.
· Ability to consolidate and triangulate information received from various sources
· Be committed to putting aside their NGO’s organizational interest and work on behalf of all cluster members equally.
· Be technically competent in the cluster systems, procedures and governance structures
· Able to represent the cluster at any forum
· Able to dedicate time to support cluster activities
· Able to maintain good relationships with all relevant stakeholder counterparts.
· Be able to work with diverse stakeholders to develop consensus.
· Understand and have experience in setting, chairing and preparing minutes of meetings.
· Know how to present ideas effectively and clearly while listening and acknowledging others’ perspectives and views.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the international humanitarian response and coordination mechanisms, and humanitarian reform.
· Ability to work under stressful conditions, meet deadlines and travel extensively to any state / part of South Sudan at short notice to support field operations
· Strong leadership and coordination skills.
· Proven communication, interpersonal, representation, and negotiation skills
· Demonstrate personal and professional integrity in all interactions
· Be highly reliable, mature and able to work independently as well as in a team
· Transparent and accountable
· Strategic thinking
Context/Specific skills, knowledge and experience
· Good working experience in South Sudan especially in the field of WASH.
· Understand the links between emergency response, recovery, and the transition to development.
· Experience in advocacy works
· Experience working with UN agencies on WASH matters.
· Experience working in volatile politically sensitive context
By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are:
· Project Management: Head of Program, Grants Manager, Finance Manager, M&E Manager
· Proposal development: Head of Program, Grants Manager, Finance Manager, M&E Manager
· Quality control/ support: M&E Manager
· Administration: HR and Admin Manager, Logistics Manager
The employee will be accountable for the responsibilities and the competencies, in accordance with the NRC Performance Management Manual. The following documents will be used for performance reviews:
· The Job Description
· The Work and Development Plan
· The Mid-term/End-of-trial Period Performance Review Template
· The End-term Performance Review Template
· The NRC Competency Framework
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs