Plan International Consortium Programme Manager Vacancies || UN Jobs in Yei. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through plan-international.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
Plan International Vacancies 2023 for Consortium Programme Manager Jobs in Yei Location.
Plan International Jobs in Yei 2023:- New job notification not for Plan International job opportunity portal for the post of Consortium Programme Manager. Consortium Programme Manager Vacancy is for the Yei location. Candidates should apply through plan-international.org before the last date which is 29/01/2023.
Consortium Programme Manager Jobs at Plan International Details
|Recruiter Name||Plan International|
|Name of Vacancy||Consortium Programme Manager Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Consortium Programme Manager Jobs Description
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Plan recognizes that the geographical context and recent history have left the communities of South Sudan highly vulnerable to emergencies from political and inter-ethnic conflicts, influx of returnees, food insecurity, long dry spells and floods. Cognizant of the need Plan is implementing emergency and recovery response in four states of South Sudan, namely Central Equatoria, Eastern Equatorial, Western Equatoria, Upper Nile, Lakes and Jonglei. Program includes food assistance, agricultural rehabilitation, Food Security and Livelihood, Education in Emergencies and Child Protection in Emergencies. In order to enhance its response program, Plan South Sudan is seeking an experienced Education Project Manager to Manage the South Sudan Integrated response to the protection and education needs of displaced and most vulnerable boys, girls and targeted communities for 9 months that will be implemented in Pibor.
The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate and manage an ECHO-funded Child Protection and Education in Emergency Consortium in line with ECHO guidelines and procedures and CPMS and INEE. The post holder is expected to have strong project management skills with ECHO funded projects preferably with experience in CPiE and EiE programming background. (The position is being recruited in anticipation of donor funding and employment will be subject to successful funding application)
Do you have what it takes?
This role is responsible for management of the ECHO project in Yei ensuring that proposed results are achieved on time, within budget and in compliance with ECHO regulations. As budget holder, is fully responsible for budget management of the consortium in line with ECHO financial procedures. The PM will track and manage project expenditure including monthly budget forecasting and budget revisions.
You will also supervise project staff to ensure timely and quality implementation and monitoring of the project activities, provide trainings for Project staff on ECHO compliance procedures and develop of all narrative and financial reports (with support from Grants Manager and finance department and technical review by Education and CPiE Specialist) in line with ECHO and Plan’s requirements
In collaboration with M&E Coordinator/Manager, Communications Manager, Education Manager and CPiE Specialist, develop project briefs, lessons learnt and best practice documents that could feed into new projects ideas.
- Masters’ degree, in Social Science, Social Work, Human Rights, Law, Development Studies, International Development, Psychology or related field
- Extensive experience in humanitarian project management specifically with DG-ECHO
- Preference experience in CPiE and EiE.
- Proven experience of budget management and ability to develop project catch up plans and expenditure
- Demonstrated strong management, coordination, teamwork and planning skills with proven ability to function effectively with multiple counterparts in private, public and NGO sectors.
- General knowledge and understanding of Humanitarian Principles and core standards e.g. CPMS, INEE, GBViE, Guidelines, Core Humanitarian Standards, SPHERE and other relevant international standard for humanitarian response
- Experience in building relationships, fostering interagency coordination and experience of representing an organisation to external parties.
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse international and national teams and with complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform.
- Coordination, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and strategically with internal and external stakeholders as a representative of Plan. This includes effective negotiation and representation skills.
- Strong capacity building/training/coaching/mentoring skills with communities and internal and external staff
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs