Relief International Manager Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.ri.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
Relief International Vacancies 2023 for People Strategy, Performance & Systems Manager Jobs in Juba Location.
Relief International Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for Relief International job opportunity portal for the post of Manager. Manager Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.ri.org before the last date which is 16/09/2023.
Manager Jobs at Relief International Details
|Recruiter Name||Relief International|
|Name of Vacancy||People Strategy, Performance & Systems Manager Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Manager Jobs Description
General Position Summary:
The Human Resources Manager (HRM) will lead, develop and strengthen all HR functions in order to provide efficient and effective HR leadership and support to the RI South Sudan Programme – with special focus on effective recruitment, staff development and training, remuneration, performance management, HR Policy and overall compliance, employee relations and staff care. He/She supports the efforts of the Country Director to recruit, manage, motivate, and develop agile and robust workforce to deliver country strategy. The HRM is an effective advisor and educator on HR matters, including issues of HR policy local and labor law. He/she helps to create an enabling and nurturing work environment that promotes Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and employee engagement. S/he will also be tasked to develop the capacity of national HR staff through coaching and mentorship.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop and implement the HR Country strategy and ensure alignment with the RI Country Strategy.
- In collaboration with the Country Director, lead the development of staffing and recruitment plan to ensure that each team is staffed appropriately, according to need and funding availability, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Lead the regular review of country office roll out of HR policies, employment policies and procedures in compliance to RI’s standards and evolving national labor law.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of HR and administration policies and procedures across the country program.
- Contribute to the successful execution of Iran RI’s strategy for support to the country office as a member of Country Support Office’s management team.
- Ensure staff hiring is conducted efficiently and in compliance with RI’s policies and national labor law. Ensure a transparent, timely, efficient and safe recruitment process.
- In consultation with finance and country management team determine salaries for selected candidates and prepare employment offer.
- Ensure pre-employment requirements are submitted and personnel file with documentation according to HR checklist is opened for new staff on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all staff have undergone all required orientation programme.
- Maintain and regularly update HR Directory with staff details.
- Ensures that country organogram and job ToR are based on efficient processes; all employee job profiles are aligned with business imperatives for success in the short-, medium- and long-term.
- Support deployment of HR recruitment portal to streamline application and selection process, regularly updating the application with relevant information and data, generate reports for country management team and hiring managers.
Compensation, benefits and performance evaluation
- Monitors industry salary and benefit levels and movements and recommend adjustments to ensure fair and equitable rewards package that is in line with the RI standards and principles.
- Assist in the periodic salary review and analysis, review and revision of new salary structure, as appropriate.
- Assist in advising on best practices on income tax, Nowruz bonus, retirement/severance benefits in accordance with the law in Iran applicable for private and nonprofit sector.
- Ensure the timely and efficient payroll preparation for accurate data on donor code, number of days, benefits.
- Ensure the proper and accurate tracking of leave.
- Review compensation and benefits package on regular interval in collaboration with country management team.
- Support deployment of HR payroll application and maintenance of the application, regularly update the application with relevant information and data, generate reports for country management team.
- Help maintain a healthy and empowering office environment that encourages open, honest and productive communication.
- Ensure the timely processing of new contract, contract extension, staff transfer, promotions and other change of status.
- Manage processes related to disciplinary actions, staff separation, and termination.
- Respond to employee related queries and provide services to all HR related inquiries and requests.
- C onduct periodic office climate assessments and advise management as appropriate on appropriate solutions and achievement of high levels of employee morale, commitment and performance.
- Keep RI Iran Employee Manual updated and constantly communicate it, along with other HR policies to staff.
- Make sure that employees’ files are auditable at all times as per RI standards and any relevant donors’ requirements.
- Ensure compliance to RI policies, procedures, systems and donor regulations as well as ensuring correctness of necessary documentation such as timesheets, leave forms, payrolls and exit interviews.
- Monitor the evaluation processes at all stages and ensure that staff and supervisors complete the review process in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance to supervisors as they complete evaluations, help supervisors find effective coaching methods that work for specific issues including identifying areas of poor performance and assisting supervisors to establish plans for improving performance (PIPS), be present during review meetings when necessary.
- Provide ongoing support to staff including responding to various inquiries raised by different employees, clarifying the appraisal process and forms, methodology etc.
- Coordinate with RI’s Director of Training and Development to implement capacity-building initiatives and motivate staff to participate.
- Develop professional development plan for South Sudan staff utilizing various free and paid-for options, based on best practices in International non-governmental organizations.
- Provide training, support and advice to local HR staff.
- Track competency levels against requirements, works with line managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and personnel development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies (skills, knowledge and personal attributes) required for success in their current and future planned roles.
Leadership, Team Management and Coordination
- Create and sustain a work environment of mutual respect where team members strive to achieve excellence.
- Supervise, hire and orient new team members as necessary. Promote accountability, communicate expectations and provide constructive feedback via regular performance reviews.
- Provide team members with information, tools and other resources to improve performance and reach objectives.
- Contribute to country team-building efforts, help team members identify problem-solving options and ensure the integration of all team members into relevant decision-making processes.
- Liaise with peer agency HR staff as well as other RI country HR teams to share knowledge and practices that add value to the HR function and ways to strengthen team management processes.
- Promotes and shapes organisational culture by encouraging participation and contribution across the various facets of the organisation.
- Supports the change processes, providing insight and vision on how to enable change and create process improvements.
- Performs other duties as may be delegated by the CD from time to time.
Safeguarding and Security
- Ensure compliance with security procedures and policies as determined by country leadership.
- Proactively ensure that team members operate in a secure environment and are aware of policies.
- Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
- Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure a ll people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.
- Provide direct supervision to the Safeguarding Coordinator and collaborate with RHRM and GS-IMT to support safeguarding investigations and risk mitigation.
- Relief International team members are expected to support all efforts toward accountability, specifically to our program participants and to international standards guiding international relief and development work, while actively engaging program participants as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field projects.
- Team members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and Relief International policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.
Equity and Diversity Commitment
- Demonstrate sensitivity and understanding of systemic diversity and cultural differences.
- Ensure that gender equity is addressed in our staffing and programming.
- Perform other functions that maybe assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree level from a recognized and reputed universities, preferably with major in HR and professional qualification/training in HR.
- At least 5 years progressive fulltime employment in a similar position preferably in nonprofit sector with at least 2 years in an HR supervisory/management position.
- Proven experience of providing leadership on all HR issues at the same time balancing the strategic role with the need to deliver effective day-to-day HR administration services.
- Critical focus on providing a superior service level to managers and colleagues and delivering agreed results within time and budget constraints and to expected standards.
- Strong experience of developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Direct experience of organizing large scale recruitment.
- Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands.
- Previous experience of staff supervision and capacity building.
- Well-developed conceptual, critical, and analytical thinking with the ability to convey complex information in a straightforward way and influencing this to a wider audience.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive and has the ability and interest to identify and work with a multicultural team.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
ü Transparency and Accountability
ü Agility and Innovation
Living Conditions/Environmental Conditions
This is an international position based in Juba, South Sudan and requires up to (30%) travel to field office locations within the country, and offers an opportunity to join a diverse and open workplace, with a team committed to inclusion, innovation, and personal development. We also offer:
- Self-contained living accommodation (own bedroom, kitchenette and sitting area) in a very safe shared compound in Juba.
- 6-week R&R cycle with a financial contribution towards the R&R costs
- Very competitive compensation, Danger Pay and daily post differential among other benefits
- Access to RI’s award-winning learning management system with a wide menu of training resources, and internal/external training courses.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs