SPARK Intervention Manager Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba . Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.spark.ngo before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
SPARK Vacancies 2023 for Intervention Manager Jobs in Juba Location.
SPARK Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for SPARK job opportunity portal for the post of Intervention Manager. Intervention Manager Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.spark.ngo before the last date which is 30/07/2023.
Intervention Manager Jobs at SPARK Details
|Name of Vacancy||Intervention Manager Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Intervention Manager Jobs Description
About the Programme
SPARK will be implementing Strengthening Market Actors and Communities (SMAC) project with funds from CARITAS Switzerland. The overall goal of the project is two-fold: increase incomes of the target population and strengthen opportunities to facilitate more sustainable, inclusive growth. The outcome of the project is in two folds: (a) private sector-led/focused innovations strengthen inclusive market performance and enable the population to better engage in income generating opportunities, and (b) results, knowledge and learning from the project strengthen opportunities for future sustainable programming.
Purposes of the job.
The Intervention Manager will lead and manage Market System Development project interventions. This will involve the design, strategy, planning, communicating, monitoring and reporting on all assigned interventions.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct research into relevant market systems and trends to identify opportunities for interventions
- Assist in stakeholder analysis of selected commodity chains and identify and establish contact with potential firms or other market actors
- Liaise with the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team on the development of appropriately tailored research tools and methods for the collection and collation of relevant intervention information from the field
- Assist to update and supervise M&E aspects of the intervention activities, including establishing baselines, indicators, and results.
- Assist in collecting baseline data related to interventions targeted for study or implementation by the project.
- Formulate strategies to develop markets in the selected commodity chains and seek opportunities to work as per the SMAC sector strategy. Develop intervention strategies and implementation procedures in a participatory manner with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the appropriate communication of clear intervention guidelines, expected outcomes, timeframe and work plan to all relevant parties
- Assist the Marketing Managers in the development of relevant grant agreements, MoUs, ToRs and any other administrative requirement for the intervention
- Conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of activities
- Remain well aware of developments in the relevant sectors/markets/commodity chains
- Work with the M&E to design appropriate tools for monitoring the progress of interventions within the various market sectors. Also liaise with the M&E on the conduct of impact assessments for ongoing programme interventions
- Refine and adapt the intervention strategies in light of participant and stakeholder requests and changing needs and opportunities, within the overall program of SMAC
- Help identify market failures and pressure points for addressing these; help identify ways to render a given market more functional and efficient, in a manner that will benefit the programme targets.
- Refine and adapt the selected intervention strategies in light of participant and stakeholder requests and changing needs, within the overall program:
- Identify priority areas for interventions that will change as opportunities pass or are realised and new ones emerge.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on programme interventions – including impact assessment reports. Also provide relevant ongoing intervention activity feedback including formal and informal feedback from the field.
- Represent the programme in selected markets, displaying courtesy, tact, consideration and discretion in all interactions with partners, other members of the programme, and with public.
- Understand how the political economy impacts rural markets, and how changes in the functioning of markets may impact the political economy.
- Maintain contacts with key stakeholders to increase synergies.
- Take part in facilitating and managing the work of partners/co-facilitators/service providers of programme and ensure “value for money” for the tasks given.
Essential Education and Experience Required
- A Master’s degree in Business, Economics or Agriculture, Development Studies or other related field with 3 years relevant experience or BS degree in Business, Economics or Agriculture, Development Studies, Finance and Agribusiness or other related field with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Relevant work experience should include activities related to agricultural commodities and rural development, or with experience working with the private sector. Critical will be to have knowledge of the institutions, companies and organisations that provide services to the agricultural sector in the region.
- Experience in developing simple business plans.
- Experience working with refugees and displaced communities in economic and livelihoods development is a definite advantage
Key Competencies Required:
- The ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Passion for the international development sector.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs