UNDP Vacancies 2023 for Driver Jobs in Kuajok Location.
UNDP Jobs in Kuajok 2023:- New job notification not for UNDP job opportunity portal for the post of Driver. Driver Vacancy is for the Kuajok location. Candidates should apply through www.undp.org before the last date which is 18/08/2023.
Driver Jobs at UNDP Details
|Recruiter Name||UNDP (United Nations Development Programme)|
|Name of Vacancy||Driver Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Driver Jobs Description
UNDP is implementing a multi-partner project funded by Reconciliation, Stabilization and Resilience Trust Fund South Sudan (RSRTF) in Greater Tonj area. The overall objective of the project is to lay the foundation for the restoration of norms of restraint through peace dialogues and reconciliations, support the existing justice and the rule of law mechanisms, provision of peace dividends and promote skills development to foster diversification of livelihoods activities.
To achieve this objective, the Stabilization Pillar co-led by UNDP and UNMISS are implementing a number of activities in Greater Tonj to support systems that strengthen community dispute resolution mechanisms and linkages between informal and formal justice mechanisms; strengthening accountability mechanisms and rule of law; and advocating for enhanced accountable and responsive local governance through a community driven and led approach to esure ownership and that the project resonates and meets the needs of the people. These activities will cumulatively contribute to reduced tension and violence and bring about improved socio-economic outcomes. To this end, UNDP is seeking a qualified driver to support movement of staff in the project location.
- Driving services for office staff, official visitors, and project partners.
- Collection and delivery of mail and other materials as required from and to the post office, government agencies and other institutions.
- Sorting, delivery and pick up of mail from various offices or premises at regular intervals.
- Collection of invoices from vendors, contacting vendors for any information and documentation to be provided or received.
- Vehicle maintenance and periodic vehicle check. Alert supervisor and management in any issue/problem requires action.
- Support in local shopping / purchases including pickup of office supply and stationery.
- Delivery of recycling items and contents of recycle bins.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience
Min. Education requirements
Secondary school or higher level of education.
Special course on auto-mechanics is an advantage.
Min. years of relevant work experience
At least 3 years of work experience is required.
Valid driving license and clean driving record
Defensive Driving course
Good communication skills
Desired skills in addition to the competencies covered in the Competencies section
Ability in using computer and other familiarities with Outlook is desirable
Excellent writtern and oral communication skills in English.
Working knowledge of Arabic.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs