UNDP Training Analyst Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.undp.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
UNDP Vacancies 2023 for Training Analyst Jobs in Juba Location.
UNDP Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for UNDP job opportunity portal for the post of Training Analyst. Training Analyst Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.undp.org before the last date which is 03/08/2023.
Training Analyst Jobs at UNDP Details
|Recruiter Name||UNDP (United Nations Development Programme)|
|Name of Vacancy||Training Analyst Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Training Analyst Jobs Description
One of the key benchmarks of the Revitalized Agreement for the Resolution of Conflict in South Sudan (R-ARCSS) signed in 2018 is the conduct of elections. These elections will be South Sudan’s first elections as a sovereign state. The Government of South Sudan has formally requested the United Nations to provide electoral assistance recognizing the need to begin planning and preparations for the elections, including establishing the legal framework, reconstitution of the National Elections Commission (NEC), working with political parties, civil society and the media raising public awareness and creating conditions for inclusive participation of citizens.
UN electoral assistance in South Sudan is led by the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) in collaboration with UNDP and other UN agencies. An integrated electoral assistance team has been established and within this integrated structure UNDP has set up the South Sudan Electoral Support Project. The Project seeks to strengthen national institutions, platforms and processes for credible, transparent, peaceful and inclusive electoral processes with the following outcomes:
- Establishment of an enabling legal framework for free, fair and inclusive elections supported.
- Strengthened institutional capacities for professional, transparent and accountable election management
- Inclusive participation fostered through enhanced rights and access to information.
- Enhanced environment for maintaining security and mitigating violence during elections.
- Strengthened effectiveness in planning and implementing electoral processes for all citizens.
The Project will provide support to several institutions including the reconstituted National Elections Commission (NEC) and Political Parties Council (PPC) and work closely with relevant Ministries, UNMISS, UN agencies, other implementing partners and Civil Society Organizations including women, youth and persons with disability organizations among others.
The Training Analyst will report to the Capacity Development and Training Specialist or designated project team member and work closely with all team members and Country Office colleagues for the effective delivery of project activities.
Scope of Work
- Liaise closely with team members and partners to develop capacity development and training plans for partner institutions in line with an agreed workplan;
- Support the planning, organization and conduct of training events including workshops and study visits;
- Support the preparation and development of training materials and training manuals working closely with Country Office colleagues to ensure timely production and distribution of materials;
- Ensure evaluations of training events are completed and participate in reviewing the evaluations and feeding back to the team for continuous improvement;
- Support the monitoring of training activities, the conduct of lessons-learning exercises, and prepare reports to feed into progress updates, donor updates and newsletters;
- Prepare for and participate proactively in information-sharing and coordination mechanisms and forums with team members, partners and other implementers;
- The incumbent performs other duties within their functional profile as deemed necessary for the efficient functioning of the Office and the Organization.
- Achieve Results: LEVEL 1: Plans and monitors own work, pays attention to details, delivers quality work by deadline.
- Think Innovatively: LEVEL 1: Open to creative ideas/known risks, is pragmatic problem solver, makes improvements.
- Learn Continuously: LEVEL 1: Open minded and curious, shares knowledge, learns from mistakes, asks for feedback.
- Adapt with Agility: LEVEL 1: Adapts to change, constructively handles ambiguity/uncertainty, is flexible.
- Act with Determination: LEVEL 1: Shows drive and motivation, able to deliver calmly in face of adversity, confident.
- Engage and Partner: LEVEL 1: Demonstrates compassion/understanding towards others, forms positive relationships.
- Enable Diversity and Inclusion: LEVEL 1: Appreciate/respect differences, aware of unconscious bias, confront discrimination.
- Results Based Management
- Ability to manage programmes and projects with a strategy aimed at improved performance and demonstrable results.
- Electoral Cycle Support
- Ability to strengthen and maintain the capabilities of individuals, societies, organizations and governments to set and achieve development objectives.
- Ability to engage with other agencies, donors and other development stakeholders and forge productive working relationships.
- Ability to manage complex relationships through pathways of knowledge exchange, capacity development, funding relationships and strategic engagement.
- Ability to reach an understanding, resolve point of difference, or gain advantage in the outcome of dialogue.
Business Direction & Strategy
- System Thinking
- Ability to use objective problem analysis and judgement to understand how interrelated elements coexist within an overall process or system, and to consider how altering one element can impact on other parts of the system.
- Ability to provide managers and key stakeholders with regular feedback on the consistency or discrepancy between planned and actual activities and programme performance and results.
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Education, Political Science, International Relations, Public Administration, or related field.
- First-level university degree (Bachelor’s degree) in a relevant field in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Up to 2 years (with master’s degree) or 2 years (with bachelor’s degree) progressively responsible work experience in organizing and/or conducting trainings.
- Proven organizational, communication (written and oral) and inter-personal skills;
- Experience in the usage of computers and Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in conducting training and/or developing training materials and training manuals is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral).
- Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs