UNMISS Associate Officer, Information Analyst Vacancies || UN Jobs in Bor. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through unmiss.unmissions.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
UNMISS Vacancies 2023 for Associate Officer, Information Analyst Jobs in Bor Location.
UNMISS Jobs in Bor 2023:- New job notification not for UNMISS job opportunity portal for the post of Associate Officer, Information Analyst. Associate Officer, Information Analyst Vacancy is for the Bor location. Candidates should apply through unmiss.unmissions.org before the last date which is 20/01/2023.
Associate Officer, Information Analyst Jobs at UNMISS Details
|Recruiter Name||UNMISS (United Nations Mission in South Sudan)|
|Name of Vacancy||Associate Officer, Information Analyst Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Associate Officer, Information Analyst Jobs Description
3 years of experience in information analysis in conflict or post-conflict environment.
• Experience in or knowledge of the conflict dynamics in the region (East and Central Africa) is highly desirable;
• previous experience in a Joint Operations Centre or Joint Mission Analysis Cell would be an added advantage.
Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills.
• Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing.
• Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel.
• Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment.
Area(s) of expertise
Community development, Crisis and emergency response, Security and protection
Manual Transmission Required
English, Level: Fluent, Required
Arabic, Level: Fair, Desirable
Required education level
Bachelor degree or equivalent in Political science, International Relations, Law, Conflict Management, Security, or any related field
Competencies and values
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Judgement and decision-making
• Planning and organizing
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs