Welthungerhilfe Partnership Expert Vacancies || UN Jobs in Juba. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.welthungerhilfe.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
Welthungerhilfe Vacancies 2023 for Partnership Expert Jobs in Juba Location.
Welthungerhilfe Jobs in Juba 2023:- New job notification not for Welthungerhilfe job opportunity portal for the post of Partnership Expert. Partnership Expert Vacancy is for the Juba location. Candidates should apply through www.welthungerhilfe.org before the last date which is 28/05/2023.
Partnership Expert Jobs at Welthungerhilfe Details
|Name of Vacancy||Partnership Expert Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Partnership Expert Jobs Description
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of one year. There are good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Juba, South Sudan, with frequent travel to the project locations in the country.
As Partnership Expert you will lead the development of Welthungerhilfe (WHH) South Sudan’s partnership and localization strategy. You will be a key member of WHH’s South Sudan Program Country Team (PCT) along with the WASH Expert, Climate Resilience Expert, Gender and Protection Mainstreaming Expert (GPME), Grants Reporting Manager (GRM) and MEAL Manager, under the leadership of the Head of Program Development, Quality and Strategy (HoPDQS) and in coordination with the Head of Program Implementation (HoPI). You will play a key role in identifying, initiating, capacitating, and monitoring partnerships with local, national, and international partners (mainly NGOs, private sector, state governments and national government) that contribute to reaching WHH’s sector goals.
- Maintain strategic leadership, coordination and management to the on-going and future partnerships
- Lead a collaborative and cooperative approach to partnership across all sectors to maximize synergies and efficiencies
- Ensure mapping of strategic and/or thematic partnerships outside of project implementation
- Contribute to the country strategy formulation, planning of new projects/programs
- In collaboration with HoPDQS and HoPI, support regular review of annual plans and partnership strategy
- Develop and/or update WHH South Sudan’s partnership and localization strategy
- Network and exchange with civil society networks and INGOs on partnerships and civil society support in South Sudan
- Lead the process of identification of new partners and/or advise on opportunities to continue working with existing partners
- Identify new tools and suitable approaches for capacity development for different types of partners including digital collaboration tools
- Actively coordinate with respective WHH South Sudan departments to ensure the partner due diligence and contracting processes are completed and documented
- Take responsibility for setting up a system for smooth partners’ on-boarding (in coordination with the respective Heads of Departments and HoPs)
- Support the Country Office and Project Teams in ensuring that partners do meet all the donor and WHH compliance requirements dictated by the nature of partnership with WHH
- Develop and implement performance and progress monitoring for local partner’s work within WHH South Sudan in collaboration with MEAL Manager and respective project teams
- Train WHH team about country and global partnership strategy, policies and regulations concerning partners in coordination with relevant departments
- Support project teams in their daily work with partners; offering capacity development support for WHH staff in relation to partnership and localisation
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Rural Development, Business Administration, Social Science, or related fields; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years of progressive experience and proven record in designing and managing projects in fragile contexts in partnerships; previous experience in South Sudan is an asset
- Proven track record of capacity building of national and sector staff, partners, and authorities
- Experience in representation and ability to represent WHH effectively in external forums; previous experience in leading the Consortium of multinational organizations and/or Cluster coordination and/or coordination experience on NGO Forum level would be a strong asset
- Strong understanding of humanitarian architecture, understanding of trends in the sector and ability to research as well as quickly analyse information and trends and translate findings into action
- Substantial understanding of South Sudan’s civil society landscape incl. cultural dynamics, strengths/weaknesses, and operational challenges of organizations both in emergency and rehabilitation contexts an asset
- Good participatory facilitation skills – workshop/meeting settings as well as online facilitation
- Strategic thinker, creative with ability to provide strategic direction and translate strategy into operation plans and actions
- Demonstrated ability to respond to multiple responsibilities in timely manner and produce high level outcomes
- Willingness to travel to remote and volatile locations, perform under high pressure and understand work life balance
- Readiness to receive necessary vaccinations for working in Welthungerhilfe’s project countries
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs