WFP Business Innovation Consultant Vacancies || UN Jobs in Rome. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.wfp.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
WFP Vacancies 2022 for Business Innovation Consultant Jobs in Rome Location.
WFP Jobs in Rome 2022:- New job notification not for WFP job opportunity portal for the post of Business Innovation Consultant. Business Innovation Consultant Vacancy is for the Rome location. Candidates should apply through www.wfp.org before the last date which is 16 February 2023.
Business Innovation Consultant Jobs at WFP Details
|Recruiter Name||WFP (World Food Programme)|
|Name of Vacancy||Business Innovation Consultant Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Last Date||16 February 2023|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Business Innovation Consultant Jobs Description
Execution of Business Innovation projects
Overall Innovation and Change Management priorities
Depending on time of joining, the candidate’s specific experience and current corporate priorities, the candidate will be responsible for the full delivery of a project work stream. Examples of specific deliverables are:
Corporate Executive Director, Board and divisional key initiatives
Advise Division Managers on prioritization of key corporate initiatives
Participate in discussions with team members and other divisions to align on objectives, activities, timelines and outputs for the Business Innovation agenda as applicable
Provide analytical and project management support
Support initiative owners in driving implementation forward
UN Reform: Support Head of Business Innovation on UN Reform implementation inside the WFP and part of an inter-agency project team
Explore benefits for potential global / local collaboration with sister agencies
Identify Business Operations Strategy best practices for collaboration and support cross-COs knowledge transfer
Support UN Reform Business Innovation Group to perform internal analysis on service delivery effectiveness and efficiency, review current service approaches at global and country levels and support pilot launches as needed
Support communication efforts on UN Reform
Additional support to divisional needs
Support knowledge management reviews and best practices sharing
Additional support requests, as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Preference for a degree in business, economics or engineering
Over 2 years of progressively responsible national and/or international experience in a business or international relations related position. 2 year experience in change management, management consulting or finance required. Additional work experience desirable.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Ability to develop new strategies and innovative projects
• Good analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative: ability to perform advanced analysis in excel and produce high-quality written materials, including powerpoint presentations as well as text documents;
• Experience with optimization processes (e.g. optimization of strategic planning, sourcing, logistics, finance processes, performance management, etc.)
• Collaborative spirit to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures, with credibility and diplomacy;
• Time management skills with an ability to plan ahead, anticipate requirements, problems and obstacles, and an ability to juggle competing priorities successfully, and to work on tight deadlines;
• Self-motivated and able to work with a certain degree of autonomy and/ or in team;
• Fully committed and motivated to achieve the aims of the UN World Food Programme.
In addition to a high proficiency in written and spoken English, knowledge of a
second UN language is a plus.
WFP supports Visa applications and the position is based in Rome, Italy.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs