WFP Storekeeper Vacancies || UN Jobs in Kuajok. Jobs in South Sudan Apply through www.wfp.org before the last date of application. You can Visit South Sudan NGO Form for more Vacancies in South Sudan.
WFP Vacancies 2023 for Storekeeper Jobs in Kuajok Location.
WFP Jobs in Kuajok 2023:- New job notification not for WFP job opportunity portal for the post of Storekeeper. Storekeeper Vacancy is for the Kuajok location. Candidates should apply through www.wfp.org before the last date which is 03/07/2023.
Storekeeper Jobs at WFP Details
|Recruiter Name||WFP (World Food Programme)|
|Name of Vacancy||Storekeeper Vacancy in South Sudan|
|Job Type||UN Jobs in South Sudan|
|Top Job Category of the day||NGO Jobs in South Sudan|
Storekeeper Jobs Description
WFP South Sudan is committed to achieving gender parity and integrating gender equality into all its work and activities, as outlined in the WFP’s global Gender Policy (2022–2026). Our goal is to improve gender parity in WFP South Sudan. One key initiative to achieve this target is Young Women’s Graduate Development Programme, which aims to attract and develop young female professionals to our gender parity aspiration.
We plan to recruit fresh female graduates and initiate them in the workforce of WFP.
To assist in the handling of receipt/dispatch and verification of commodities in order to maximise quality of warehouse operations and mitigate losses, and to support the best storage management practices in compliance with WFP warehouse standards and established guidelines.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. To assist in the receiving/dispatching commodities including transhipment (truck to truck) against official approved documentation (e.g. waybills and/or delivery notes) ensuring accuracy in physical count of commodities including the quality in compliance with the established standards.
2. Assist in preparation, verification and sign off warehouse and transport documents, and maintain confidential files and accurate warehouse transaction records to ensure immediate reporting on commodity movements in line with the corporate requirements.
3. Assist in conducting daily warehouse closing reconciliation and accurate inventory checks supporting internal control systems in compliance with the warehouse management requirements.
4. Assist in performing daily inspections and preparing reports on the quantity and quality of the commodities received/dispatched and handled, detect promptly and analyse reasons for stock discrepancies/damages, investigate missing quantity and prepare warehouse loss reports recommending appropriate solutions, to enable informed decision-making.
5. Assist in the implementation of appropriate measures to safeguard food and non-food commodities, to ensure quality control using standard preventive measures in line with WFP established procedures and authorization received from the supervisor.
6. Assist in the monitoring of the conditions of the warehouse and commodities and assist take appropriate actions, to support efficient warehouse space-planning and well-organized commodity storage following WFP warehouse standards.
7. Assist in providing guidance and on-the-job training to warehouse staff to contribute to their development and high performance.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be a female aged 18 and above
An undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in Logistics, procurement, supply chain management or any other related disciplines from recognized /accredited institutions. Academic qualifications must have been obtained within the previous year or current year with an academic average score of 70% and above (Second class upper and above).
Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word
Must be a citizen of South Sudan
Fluent in English and the local language of the duty station
Fit to travel and work at the duty station.
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
Be a force for positive change: Suggests potential improvements to team’s work processes to supervisor.
Make the mission inspiring to our team: Explains the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities to teammates.
Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Articulates how own unit’s responsibilities will serve WFP’s mission.
Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Trains junior teammates on new skills and capabilities.
Create an inclusive culture: Seeks opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds.
Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Serves as a peer coach for colleagues in same area of work.
Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit: Tracks progress toward goals and shares this information on a regular basis with supervisor.
Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Explores ways to consistently be more efficient and accurate in own areas of work and shares new methods of work with colleagues.
Focus on getting results: Focuses on getting results and tracks trends in completion rates for own tasks to identify opportunities for efficiency.
Make commitments and make good on commitments: Takes responsibility for own tasks and notifies supervisor as soon as possible of potential delays in meeting deadlines or commitments.
Be Decisive: Independently decides what action to take when faced with critical choices in the workplace or in dangerous situations in the field.
Connect and share across WFP units: Suggests opportunities for partnering with other units to supervisor.
Build strong external partnerships: Identifies opportunities to work with colleagues and partners in the field towards common goals.
Be politically agile & adaptable: Develops an understanding of the value of WFP’s teams and external partners in fulfilling team’s goals and objectives.
Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Aligns own activities with supervisor’s priorities to fulfill internal and external partner needs.
Check from here latest ||| South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs